- This event has passed.
Annual Holiday Party – A Crazy Rich Wonderland
December 8, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Inspired by good food, great company, and major record-breaking movie – Crazy Rich Asians, TAP-SD cordially invites you to attend our annual holiday party. Please save the date for our Crazy Rich Wonderland holiday party taking place in the heart of Downtown San Diego.
This holiday season, we will be giving back to our community. We will be raising funds for our first ever TAP-SD Mentorship Program Scholarship! Come celebrate the holiday spirit with us while supporting our future leaders!
Tickets will be available for purchase via Eventbrite (You can also buy a ticket on our FB event page here directly. Please note that in order to use a promo code you must buy via Eventbrite event page).
Ticket purchase includes entry at the door, buffet-style dinner, desserts, hand-crafted cocktails, entertainment, and chances to win raffle prizes. We have a limited amount of tickets available due to the venue capacity, so don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to celebrate with us! Grab your ticket TODAY before they sell out!
Pricing of tickets is as follows:
1. Early Bird tickets – $30. Enter discount code: HOLIDAY5 for a $5 discount on the Eventbrite checkout page. Early bird ticket sales ends at 11:30PM on 11/26/18
2. General Admission tickets after 11/26/18 – $35. ALL ticket sales ends at 11:30PM on 12/01/18.
3. Special Discount ticket – If you are a mentee in our 2018-2019 TAP-SD Mentorship Program, we would like to extend a special discounted ticket of $27 (Please contact the event leads for your special mentee discount code).
Please consider the following event guidelines:
1. You must be 21 or older in order to attend this event.
Advance ticket purchase required. We will NOT allow entry at the door or any payment at the door.
2. All ticket sales are non-refundable. Once tickets are purchased via Eventbrite, TAP-SD has no obligation to return, refund, or credit the ticket purchase. TAP-SD reserves the right to refuse or remove an attendee to any event for any reason.
3. Dress code: Cocktail Chic. The dress code will be strictly enforced so please dress accordingly.
For the Facebook event page, click here.