Sun, Dec 12|
TAPSD: Holiday Masquerade Party 2021
TAP-SD's Winter Holiday Party is back! Join us for our 2021 Holiday Masquerade at the Green Dragon so get fancy with us as we celebrate.
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2021, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Carlsbad, 6115 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92011, USA
About the event
TAP-SD's Winter Holiday Party is back! This year we welcome you to join us at the Green Dragon for a Masquerade dinner. Join us for our 2021 Holiday Masquerade at the Green Dragon so get fancy with us as we celebrate.
- White Elephant gift exchange ($10~$20): if you would like to participate please bring a wrapped gift!
- Masquerade mask competition: you get an additional raffle ticket for showing up with a masquerade mask! Winner will get a prize!
- Raffle drawing: Everyone will be entered with a purchased ticket!
- Appetizer: New England Salad: Romaine, Spinach, Candied Pecans, Goat Cheese, with a Champagne Vinaigrette
- Entrees: New England Baked Cod: Parsley Crust, Lemon Caper Sauce Slow Roasted Pulled Pork: Cumin, Paprika, Caramelized Onion
- Sides:Oven Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes: Cumin, Paprika, Thyme Roasted Seasonal Vegetables: Parsley, Lemon Oil
- Dessert: Tiramisu
*Vegetarian Menu also available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Vegetarian Meal by 12/4.
- 1st~10th Tickets: $40 with promo code BlackFriday
- 11th~25th Tickets: $45 with promo code Snowball
- 26th+ Tickets: $50
If you would like to bring your kids to the event, each kid's meal is $15. Please email email@example.com for a special link by 12/4.
Purchase your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tap-sd-holiday-masquerade-2021-tickets-208252086597
Event graciously sponsored by Josh Kim @KM West
*Refund Policy: Has a change of plan? No worries! Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12/4, and we will be able to refund you the event fee, minus the Eventbrite processing fee. Tickets purchased after 12/4 are not eligible for refund.
*Vaccine Policy: Proof of vaccine completion is required to attend the event. Recommended proof of vaccine completion: (https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/). Fully vaccinated persons are those who are ≥14 days postcompletion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. As this event is indoor, mask is recommended whenever possible.